FEATURED at the 2022 IPC EXPO
NOW Installed at Technica Demo Center
WonderWise, the first conveyorized atmospheric plasma system built for the Printed Circuit Board Industry
· Avoid the costly use of chemicals or mechanical cleaning steps to prepare the copper surface
· Easily integrated into production lines
· Laminate dry film resist directly after surface preparation
· Double or Single sided surface preparation available
· Can be installed in yellow rooms
· Reduction in cost of energy, water, and waste disposal
· Ideal for activation of copper foils used for high-speed applications (without any micro-etch)
Due to the high degree of interest at the 2022 IPC Expo, the WonderWise was recently installed at Technica’s Equipment Demo center located in San Jose, CA. We have scheduled the week of May 9th for the purpose of demonstrating and conducting tests of this process for customers. Customer’s may bring materials that will be processed through the WonderWise equipment and will be dry film coated on a new Dynachem ML3124.
Due to the overwhelming interest in this equipment, we ask that you contact your Technica Sales Account Manager to schedule your visit as soon as possible. If you are unable to attend in person, you may ship your test panels with instructions to our San Jose location, attention Jason Perry, we will be pleased to process and return them to you for your inspection.
Below we have included a brochure for your review. Please feel free to contact us with any additional questions or for more information.